WeMontage Coupon Code for Holiday Savings 2013
Have I ever told you about WeMontage? I have been a fan since earlier this year when I made my own custom designed photo wallpaper as an anniversary gift for my husband.
Today, I am very excited to announce that Iâ€™ve been accepted as an affiliate* for WeMontage. But this isnâ€™t just good news for meâ€¦this means you get a WeMontage Coupon Code to use for the holidays. You get to save 20% on custom wallpaper and/or e-card(s). Check out the deadlines below so you donâ€™t miss out!
If you arenâ€™t familiar with WeMontage here are a few things you should know:
- You can create beautiful, custom wallpaper for any space in your home
- The wallpaper is removable, you can place it and move it if you redecorate or want to display your wallpaper in a different area of your home
- You can choose from three different sizes for your wallpaper: 2â€™x3â€™ (portrait or landscape), 4â€™x6â€™ (portrait or landscape) or you can create a custom size larger than 4â€™x6â€™ meaning you could cover a wall in a nursery, playroom, art room, mudroom, etc. if you really wanted to
Want to know more about the company? This is how WeMontage got started https://www.blackenterprise.com/technology/tech-startup-of-the-week-wemontage
This is my WeMontage wallpaper!
Are you thinking no way, I donâ€™t have the time to do this? I donâ€™t have nice enough pictures? I wouldnâ€™t know where to begin? Trust me, I thought the same thing and waited until the last day of a previous promotion (through PinkWhen) and realized itâ€™s so simple, I donâ€™t know why I was so nervous.
This is all you have to do:
- Decide the purpose of your wallpaper: is it a gift or for yourself? What do you want to highlight: a trip, a family reunion, a sports tournament, a week at the beach or is it to show off some of your favorite pictures? Once youâ€™ve chosen your subjectâ€¦go get your pictures
- Choose 12-22 pictures (12-15 for smaller art, 15-22 for larger)
- If you want to crop or edit your pictures or make them all black and white do this now, prior to uploading
- Upload your pictures
- On settings tab, choose the size of your wallpaper and change the background color if you wish to
- On photos tab choose the album and specific pictures you would like to include
- As you select pictures they will be added to your WeMontage
- Click â€œSmart Shuffleâ€ to rearrange your photos
- Select â€œSave with New Nameâ€ to save an arrangement that you like
- You can save as many arrangements as you want, to view what youâ€™ve saved click â€œView Saved WeMontagesâ€
- Choose your favorite arrangement
- Place your order
Trust me when I say you could upload, create and order your wallpaper in less than half an hour. To be sure I had all of my terms and directions correct, I created this WeMontage in 5 minutes:
I didnâ€™t edit anything, I went to a file of dance pictures, selected the ones I liked and uploaded them.
To take advantage of the WeMontage Coupon Code:
- Create your custom wallpaper and use code â€œHOLIDAYSâ€ to save 20%
- Worried about time? Order a gift e-card for yourself and save 20%, create your wallpaper at your leisure
- Want to give the gift of custom wallpaper and allow the recipient to use his or her own pictures? Order a gift e-card, use the code and save 20% on your e-card gift
- December 10 â€“ last day to order your photo wallpaper to arrive in time for the holidays
- December 25 â€“ last day to use the coupon code â€œHOLIDAYSâ€ and save 20% on your wallpaper and/or gift e-card
- Gift e-cards will be delivered in time for the holidays until December 25 (they are delivered via email!)
It pretty obvious I love this product, I wouldnâ€™t post about it or suggest you try it if I didnâ€™t. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below. If you decide to try your own Iâ€™d love to know what you think.
*As a WeMontage affiliate, I can earn a small percentage of the sales made through the WeMontage links posted on my website. Â I did not receive any compensation for this post or for my (upcoming) review of WeMontage wallpaper, I paid for my own WeMontage because I had seen the product and was interested in trying it. I did use a coupon from another website for my purchase. All opinions about this product are my own.