WeMontage Coupon Code for Holiday Savings 2013
Have I ever told you about WeMontage? I have been a fan since earlier this year when I made my own custom designed photo wallpaper as an anniversary gift for my husband.
Today, I am very excited to announce that I’ve been accepted as an affiliate* for WeMontage. But this isn’t just good news for me…this means you get a WeMontage Coupon Code to use for the holidays. You get to save 20% on custom wallpaper and/or e-card(s). Check out the deadlines below so you don’t miss out!
If you aren’t familiar with WeMontage here are a few things you should know:
- You can create beautiful, custom wallpaper for any space in your home
- The wallpaper is removable, you can place it and move it if you redecorate or want to display your wallpaper in a different area of your home
- You can choose from three different sizes for your wallpaper: 2’x3’ (portrait or landscape), 4’x6’ (portrait or landscape) or you can create a custom size larger than 4’x6’ meaning you could cover a wall in a nursery, playroom, art room, mudroom, etc. if you really wanted to
Want to know more about the company? This is how WeMontage got started https://www.blackenterprise.com/technology/tech-startup-of-the-week-wemontage
This is my WeMontage wallpaper!
Are you thinking no way, I don’t have the time to do this? I don’t have nice enough pictures? I wouldn’t know where to begin? Trust me, I thought the same thing and waited until the last day of a previous promotion (through PinkWhen) and realized it’s so simple, I don’t know why I was so nervous.
This is all you have to do:
- Decide the purpose of your wallpaper: is it a gift or for yourself? What do you want to highlight: a trip, a family reunion, a sports tournament, a week at the beach or is it to show off some of your favorite pictures? Once you’ve chosen your subject…go get your pictures
- Choose 12-22 pictures (12-15 for smaller art, 15-22 for larger)
- If you want to crop or edit your pictures or make them all black and white do this now, prior to uploading
- Upload your pictures
- On settings tab, choose the size of your wallpaper and change the background color if you wish to
- On photos tab choose the album and specific pictures you would like to include
- As you select pictures they will be added to your WeMontage
- Click “Smart Shuffle” to rearrange your photos
- Select “Save with New Name” to save an arrangement that you like
- You can save as many arrangements as you want, to view what you’ve saved click “View Saved WeMontages”
- Choose your favorite arrangement
- Place your order
Trust me when I say you could upload, create and order your wallpaper in less than half an hour. To be sure I had all of my terms and directions correct, I created this WeMontage in 5 minutes:
I didn’t edit anything, I went to a file of dance pictures, selected the ones I liked and uploaded them.
To take advantage of the WeMontage Coupon Code:
- Create your custom wallpaper and use code “HOLIDAYS” to save 20%
- Worried about time? Order a gift e-card for yourself and save 20%, create your wallpaper at your leisure
- Want to give the gift of custom wallpaper and allow the recipient to use his or her own pictures? Order a gift e-card, use the code and save 20% on your e-card gift
- December 10 – last day to order your photo wallpaper to arrive in time for the holidays
- December 25 – last day to use the coupon code “HOLIDAYS” and save 20% on your wallpaper and/or gift e-card
- Gift e-cards will be delivered in time for the holidays until December 25 (they are delivered via email!)
It pretty obvious I love this product, I wouldn’t post about it or suggest you try it if I didn’t. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below. If you decide to try your own I’d love to know what you think.
*As a WeMontage affiliate, I can earn a small percentage of the sales made through the WeMontage links posted on my website. I did not receive any compensation for this post or for my (upcoming) review of WeMontage wallpaper, I paid for my own WeMontage because I had seen the product and was interested in trying it. I did use a coupon from another website for my purchase. All opinions about this product are my own.
Click one! Click two! You know you want to!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Topic Tags#AskAwayFriday #BBCChar basketball Beefeater Gin blogging Bloggy Boot Camp Charlotte books chipotle cocktails delicious football friday friends funny motorcycle ride funny photographs funny pictures funny stories Gamefly gift idea gin cocktail recipe high school memories kids sports Knock Your Socks Off lacrosse MoAM Book Review motorcycle ride music photography PicMonkey quick recipe recipe self-talk self worth slrlounge smoky black bean soup soup St. Germain St. Germain & Gin Cocktail St. Germain Cocktail team sports travel twisted mix tape value WeMontage wordless wednesday